YOU’RE INVITED TO THE 16TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS IN CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION
Ready for some holiday cheer? You are invited to a free arts and crafts show as part of the 16th Annual Christmas in Centennial holiday celebration event on Saturday, December 8th, 2018, the second Saturday in December, from 9am to 3:30pm at the Centennial Elementary School located at 2771 State Highway 130, Centennial, Wyoming. Join us in this annual holiday shopping tradition, mingle with the artists, and support your local community in this festive day on the mountainside. Pick up a Wyoming made gift or stocking stuffer from a selection of local vendors from all over the valley featuring Wyoming Christmas cards, family portrait gift vouchers, beetle kill furniture, local photography prints, and more. Come early and make a day of it and have breakfast with Santa at the Mountain View Hotel, enjoy a horse-drawn wagon ride, listen to Christmas carolers, make a gift at Santa’s workshop, pick up a Christmas tree permit from the forest service, and enjoy the holiday cheer.
Centennial, Wyoming based artist Allison Pluda of Seneca Creek Studios will have a booth featuring local nature and landscape fine art metal prints, Snowy Range Mountains panoramic peak prints, photo cards, and gift prints for sale. Perfect for a family friendly and fun day to pick up a special holiday gift.
Seneca Creek Studios will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all print orders placed during the show IN PERSON OR ONLINE. Be sure to check out our print options at SenecaCreekStudios.com/prints before the event if you’d like to order a custom print of one hundreds of photographs to choose from from the Centennial Valley and Medicine Bow National Forest, Wyoming. Everything is priced by size so let us know if there is a particular subject, location, or size you are looking for and we can custom print it for you at no extra cost.
WHEN AND WHERE IS IT HAPPENING?
16TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS IN CENTENNIAL ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8TH, 2018
9AM – 3:30PM
CENTENNIAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2771 STATE HIGHWAY 130, CENTENNIAL, WYOMING
HOW DO I RSVP?
We’d love to see you and meet you in person! Last year we had our booth set up full of our latest starscapes and favorite Wyoming scenes from the Snowy Range Mountains and Medicine Bow National Forest this year we can’t wait to show you some of our newest work, plus, there are a lot of other events including breakfast with Santa, caroling, and gift making at Santa’s workshop going on around town.
Contact Allison Pluda at Seneca Creek Studios for more information about Christmas in Centennial at (307) 298-0462 or at Allison@SenecaCreekStudios.com.
Plan your day: Christmas in Centennial Special Events
- 8:30 am
Santa Arrives – North Pole scheduling has confirmed that Santa will arrive in Centennial at 8:30 AM for the first of two seatings of “Breakfast with Santa” at the Mountain View Hotel.
- 8:30 am and 9:30 am
Breakfast with Santa at the Mountain View Hotel – at 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM. For reservations call 307-742-3588. Lunch from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Arts and Crafts Show, Gifts from Local Vendors, and a Bake Sale – At the Centennial school from 9AM to 3:30 PM, select from about twenty local vendors each featuring handmade-in-Wyoming arts, crafts, gifts, and stocking stuffers. Pick up a special holiday gift or confection. The Centennial Social Club will have coffee, cookies, and snacks as part of their annual community fundraiser.
- 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Christmas Tree Permits – A US Forest Service representative will be at the Centennial Elementary School from 9 AM to 3 PM during the arts and crafts show and bake sale offering permits to cut your own special tree on the Medicine Bow National Forest
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Santa’s Workshop – Children can make their own gifts at the Centennial Library, 9 AM to 1 PM. Mrs. Claus will be on hand to help. The library will also have a book sale.
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides – Weather permitting, or it will be a tractor. Rides are from the Mountain View Hotel up the street and around the block.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Christmas Carols – The Eppson Center Melodees will be performing around town from 10 AM to Noon.
- Centennial Valley Community Church – Please join us for free hot drinks and cookies.
– Stoneware pottery from Tana Libolt and West Magoon of Muddy Mountain Pottery based in Centennial
– Local Fine art photography from professional Centennial artist Allison Pluda of Seneca Creek Studios. SenecaCreekStudios.com
– Local oil paintings, wire animals, cards, and more from Celeste Havenerof the Centennial Valley
– Wyoming caught fish leather earrings and gifts from Tara Collier of Wyoming Fishtails from the Laramie Valley
– Locally made cards, tea towels, beeswax products, wood, and ornaments from Jana Wilson of the Deerwood Ranch Wild Horse EcoSanctuary
– Homemade cookies, baked goods, coffee, and snacks from the Centennial Social Club for their annual community fundraiser
– US National Forest Service Christmas Tree Permits
– Handmade soap from Dawn Bailey of Blue Moose Creations from Saratoga, Wyoming
– First responders in Albany County Calendar fundraiser for the Eppson Center for Seniors
– Farm and Western oil paintings, cards, and photographs from Renee Laegreid of Studio Mezza Stella
– Officially licensed Wyoming cowboy craft items from Jimmy Mora of The Cowboy Crafter
– Handmade gifts and holiday wreaths from Jeanine Brehm of J4Brehm’s Guest Ranch
– ‘Hand of Help’ CDs of original music from Centennial artist Timothy John Music
OTHER THINGS TO DO IN CENTENNIAL:
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Country Junction – Shop local and regional gifts. Call (307) 745-3318 for more information
- J/N Mercantile – Albany County and Wyoming handmade articles for sale. Call (307) 745-0001 for more information
- 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Nici Self Museum – Open from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Snowy Range Ski Area – Half day or full day youth and adult lift tickets available. See their website
- Vee Bar Guest Ranch – See website
Where to eat in Centennial,Wyoming
- The Coffee Corral– Open from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Serving egg nog, hot chocolate, breakfast, and snacks.
- Bear Tree Tavern and Café – Serving lunch and dinner in “Uptown Centennial” from 11 am to closing. Visit their website to view the full menu.
- The Old Corral Hotel and Steakhouse – Steakhouse open from 4 PM to 9 PM
- The Friendly Store and Café – Serving breakfast and snacks. ATM, convenience store, lodging, gasoline and diesel fuel available
- Antlers – Serving delicious food from 7 AM to 10 PM
- The Country Junction – Serving ice cream from 10 am to 4 pm
- The Mountain View Hotel Café and Coffee Roaster – Breakfast and lunch from 10 am to 2 pm. Visit their website or call 307-742-3588 for more information
Where to stay the night in Centennial, Wyoming: Hotel and Lodging Options
- The Friendly Store Motel – In downtown Centennial; call 307-742-6033 for information and reservations
- The Mountain View Historic Hotel – In downtown Centennial; visit their website or call 307-742-3588 for more information and reservations.
- The Old Corral Hotel & Steakhouse – The largest hotel in downtown Centennial; visit their website or call 307-745-5918 for information and reservations
- Mountain Meadow Cabins – Approximately 6 miles west of Centennial on Highway 130, in the Medicine Bow National Forest. Visit their website for more information
- Snowy Mountain Lodge – Approximately 5 miles west of Centennial on Highway 130, in the Medicine Bow National Forest. Visit their website for more information
- Vee Bar Guest Ranch – Visit their website or call 307-745-7036 for information and reservations.
Click here to contact us if you have any questions or give us a call at 307-298-0462 and we hope to see you there!