What is it?
- Local Wyoming nature, landscape, and starscape fine art photography prints on display and for sale
- Photo greeting cards and holiday cards for sale of local vistas and scenery
- Gift cards for prints or portraits available
- Holiday gifts for purchase from other local vendors and artists
- Visits with Santa and gift-making at Santa’s Workshop
- Horse-drawn wagon rides
- Opportunity to meet the artists, mingle, and enjoy the holiday cheer!
Ready for some holiday cheer? You are invited to a FREE art show and sale as part of the 15th Annual Christmas in Centennial event on Saturday, December 9th, 2017 from 9am to 3:30pm at the Centennial Elementary School located at 2771 State Highway 130, Centennial, Wyoming. Laramie based Seneca Creek Studios will have a booth featuring local nature and landscape fine art metal prints, Snowy Range Mountains panoramic peak prints, photo cards, and gift prints for sale. Perfect for a family friendly and festive day to pick up a special holiday gift.
We will be offering complimentary FREE SHIPPING on all print orders placed during the show IN PERSON OR ONLINE. Be sure to check out our print options at SenecaCreekStudios.com/prints before the event if you’d like to order a custom print of one hundreds of photographs to choose from! Everything is priced by size so let us know if there is a particular subject, location, or size you are looking for and we can custom print it for you at no extra cost.
When and where is it happening?
Saturday, December 9th, 2017
9am – 3:30pm
Centennial Elementary School
2771 State Highway 130
How do I RSVP?
We’d love to see you and meet you in person! Last year we had our booth set up full of our latest starscapes and favorite Wyoming scenes and this year we can’t wait to show you some of our newest work, plus, there are a lot of other events including breakfast with Santa, caroling, and gift making at Santa’s workshop going on around town.
What other events and activities are going on for Christmas in Centennial?
- Santa Arrives – North Pole scheduling has confirmed that Santa will arrive in Centennial at 8:30 AM for the first of two seatings of “Breakfast with Santa” at the Mountain View Hotel.
- Mountain View Hotel – Breakfast with Santa at 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM. For reservations call 307-742-3588. Lunch from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- J/N Mercantile – Albany County and Wyoming handmade articles for sale. A wide variety of hand made jewelry from well know Native American artists and local artists. Some artists may show up, but weather will be a factor. There will be snacks and cider for our guests.
- The Country Junction – Open from 9 AM to 4 PM. There will be a Steven Horn book signing from 10 AM to 2 PM. The latest book in the Sam Dawson mystery series – When They Were Young.
- Arts and Crafts Vendors and a Bake Sale – At the Centennial school from 9AM to 3 PM, select from seventeen vendors each featuring handmade-in-Wyoming goods. Pick up a special holiday gift or confection. The Centennial Social Club will have coffee and snacks.
- Santa’s Workshop – Children can make their own gifts at the Centennial Library, 9 AM to 1 PM. Mrs. Claus will be on hand to help. The library will also have a book sale.
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides – Weather permitting, or it will be a tractor. Rides are from the Mountain View Hotel up the street and around the block.
- Snowy Range Ski Area – Half day ticket prices start at $19 for youth starting at 12:30 daily. Snowy Range Ski Area Website.
- Centennial Valley Community Church – Please join us for free hot drinks and cookies.
- Antlers – Serving delicious food from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Nici Self Museum – Open from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM with a special Christmas train display. Jerry Hansen will have his book “Laramie Railroads” on hand for sale and signing.
- Christmas Tree Permits – A US Forest Service representative will be at the Centennial School from 9 AM to 3 PM offering permits to cut your own special tree on the Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Christmas Carols – The Eppson Center Melodees will be performing around town from 10 AM to Noon.
- Bear Tree Tavern and Café – Open for lunch and dinner from 11AM to 9 PM.
- Friendly Store – Serving breakfast and snacks. Gasoline and diesel fuel available.
- The Old Corral Hotel and Steakhouse – Steakhouse open from 4 PM to 9 PM Thursday through Saturday and 4 PM to 8 PM Sunday beginning December 7th.
- The Coffee Corral – Open from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Special will be Egg Nog Latte (small $4) and Mexican Hot Chocolate ($3.50). Breakfast items and snacks also available.
- Vee Bar Guest Ranch – See website
Want to spend the night? Lodging in Centennial Options:
- The Friendly Store Motel – In downtown Centennial; call 307-742-6033 for information and reservations
- Mountain Meadow Cabins – Approximately 6 miles west of Centennial on Highway 130, in the Medicine Bow National Forest. Visit their website for more information
- The Mountain View Historic Hotel – In downtown Centennial; visit their website or call 307-742-3588 for more information and reservations.
- The Old Corral Hotel & Steakhouse – The largest hotel in downtown Centennial; visit their website or call 307-745-5918 for information and reservations
- Vee Bar Guest Ranch – Visit their website or call 307-745-7036 for information and reservations.
Click here to contact us if you have any questions and we hope to see you there!